No Bake Gingerbread
Healthy Recipes: Fresh ingredients when available from our Organic Gardens.
– 1 cup pitted dates
– ½ cup quick cooking oats
– ½ cup pecans
– 1 tablespoon maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon dried ginger
– ½ teaspoon cinnamon
– ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
– ⅛ teaspoon all spice
1. Soak the dates in water for 15-20 minutes. Drain.
2. Pulse the dates in a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until you get a dough.
3. Use your hands to form 12 small balls. Place on cookie sheet and allow to firm up in the fridge for an hour.
4. Once set, move to an airtight container.