Vegetable Stuffed Tomatoes
Healthy Recipes: Fresh ingredients when available from our Organic Gardens.
– 6 ears corn, husked & cleaned
– 3 large tomatoes, diced
– 1 large onion, diced
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons white vinegar
– Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
2. Cook corn in boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
3. Drain, cool, and cut kernels off the cob with a sharp knife.
4. In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, onion, basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Chill until serving..