Tomato Feta Pasta Salad
Healthy Recipes: Fresh ingredients when available from our Organic Gardens.
- 1/2 lb. Fusilli pasta
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, medium-diced
- 3/4 cup good black olives (Kalamata) pitted & diced
- 1 pound feta cheese, medium-diced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained & chopped
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water with a
splash of oil according to pkg directions. Drain well and allow to cool.
Place pasta in a bowl and add tomatoes, olives, feta and chopped sundried
For the dressing, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil,
garlic, capers, salt & pepper in a food processor until almost smooth.
Pour the dressing over the pasta, sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley,
Note: Recipe courtesy Ina Garten, Food Network